THE PATTAYA OPEN
The Tour’s first visit to Pattaya – play Siam Country Club, Old Course just a few weeks before the Honda LPGA Tournament
Sunday 5th – Sunday 12th February 2023
- 7 nights B&B accommodation (twin / double share) in the 5 star Avani Pattaya Resort.
- 5 rounds of competitive golf on superb courses;
- Welcome drinks & Presentation & dinner;
- Airport & Golf course transfers;
- Caddies & buggies included for each round;
- Prizes for each round and overall totalling £1400;
- All five rounds count towards the 2023 Order of Merit;
THE GOLF COURSES:
- Mon 6 Laem Chabang
- Tue 7 Siam Country Club – Old Course
- Wed 8 Siam Country Club – Old Course
- Fri 10 Chee Chan
- Sat 11 Siam Country Club – Old Course
Accommodation: Avani Pattaya Resort
Check in Sun 5th February - check out Sunday 12th February - 7 nights
The 5 star Avani Pattaya Resort is located just one minute from the beach of the Guland in the heart of the city with a host of bars, restaurants and shops on the doorstep.
Hotel facilities include a swimming pool set in tropical gardens, Spa and a variety of bars and restaurants.
The package is based on Avani Seaview rooms (38sq m) with a private balcony overlooking the Gulf of Siam - well-appointed and stylish room for two with a king-sized bed or two single beds, cable channels, mini-bar, personal safe, hairdryer and complimentary coffee and tea-making facilities as well as complimentary wireless internet.
Upgrades to a Junior Suite are available.
PACKAGE PRICES: Please note flights are not included
- Full package price in Avani Seaview room - £1545
- Single supplement (7 nights) - £300
- Non golfer - £574
- Golf only (5 rounds excl welcome drinks & dinner) £1167
- Additional night – twin / double £65pp
- Additional night – single £110 per room
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES ARE BASED ON AN EXCHANGE RATE OF 43 BHT/£. IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO MAKE A SURCHARGE IF THERE IS AN APPRECIABLE CHANGE IN EXCHANGE RATES.
DEPOSITS / PAYMENT: We will require a deposit of £300pp to reserve your place. The remaining balance is due by Monday 5th December.
A few anticipated questions
Where should I fly to?
You can fly to Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok with several airlines including BA, Emirates and Etihad airlines. We recommend you contact Mason Edwards at DialAFlight 01732 591460.
Are airport transfers included?
Yes airport transfers from Suvarnabhumi International Airport, Bangkok are included and the journey is approximately 90 minutes. Transfers will be in comfortable minibuses carrying up to 6 persons including luggage.
What is the playing format?
Individual stableford with full handicap allowance. All five of the events will count towards the 2023 Orders of Merit.
What is the weather like in Feb?
February and March are regarded as being in the Cool Season. The average daily temperatures are in the high 20s deg C with clear blue skies and little chance of rain. The humidity is at its lowest in February and March. The evening temperatures reduce to low 20s C.